2022 MASTER GARDENER COURSE
Registration Now Open! The Rutherford County Master Gardener program is a volunteer service organization offered by The University of Tennessee Extension. The purpose of the Master Gardener program is to train citizens as horticulture educators for their communities.
- The title Master Gardener is conditional upon complying with the following:
- Successfully completing the Master Gardener training program
- Performing and reporting 40 service hours within 12 months of training program completion
- Attending 4 Master Gardeners of Rutherford County Association meetings per year,
- Sharing only University of Tennessee-approved recommendations (not home remedies but researched based information)
- The Master Gardener name badge and title may not be used for commercial gain or to promote commercial products or businesses; and
- Certification is renewable annually, upon completion of volunteer and educational requirements.
- The Master Gardener training in 2022 will take place on Tuesday mornings starting the last Tuesday in January through the end of April from 9 am – 12 pm Noon central time.
Application here https://rutherford.tennessee.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/200/2021/09/2022MGApplication-Rutherford.pdf
Applications are due no later than December 1, 2021 and should be returned to:
Rutherford County Extension office at 315 John Rice Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 or emailed to email@example.com